Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I would assume that some of you have the same problem I do with being near sighted and having difficulty focusing on sight pins. If not, you “will” get old someday:mad: Anyway, I’ve looked at the “Verifier” product that magnifies the sight pins. Unfortunately, it blurs the target too much. I’d be willing to settle for happy median but I don’t know how to get there. I’m OK in a hunting situation but target shooting is frustrating. Appreciate any suggestions.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Are you using vertical or horizontal pins? I could not get the vertical pins to work for me (much to the disappointment of my husband)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree. I also had problems with Vert pins. I've since changed to a Copper John pro horizontal sight using .019 filaments.

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Verifier

They make a #5 verifier that is not often seen in catalogs and is not included with their little pro shop demo kit.

Until I found the #5 I was in the same boat with you, but am now a ahppy archer!

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Another vote for the #5 Verifier. I went with the 1/4" size and love it. I can shoot good groups out to 40 yards with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts