Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a few people on my Christmas list that I am going to send some Pink Arrow Project arrows 2 this year!
It will not only be girls on the list this year:)

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I'll have a Pink Project arrow in my quiver this year.

·
Registered
824 Posts
pink arrows

I shoot in Colorado and there is not one person that I have seen carry a pink arrow in there quiver.Why? Any insight in that one???

·
Undocumented
18,095 Posts
I rock the Pink!. I'm not a staffer for victory. I just want to say that your Arrows Rock. A Big bump and have a Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Those are awesome. Where did you get those ? I looked all over for pink arrows for my daughter when we got her a pink bow for her birthday but couldn't find any.

I would love to get some pink arrows if we could find some.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Those are awesome. Where did you get those ? I looked all over for pink arrows for my daughter when we got her a pink bow for her birthday but couldn't find any.

I would love to get some pink arrows if we could find some.
www.victoryarchery.com best arrows in the bis and some awesome looking pink arrows.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Got mine in today. Will have it with me at all shoots

·
Shooter of flesh
7,661 Posts
I just bought my daughter a dozen

and she can't wait to go and shoot them! They go with her pink Hoyt Trycon. She LOVES them!!

·
Registered
957 Posts
I'm not afraid to rock a pink arrow in my quiver. My best friends wife is recovering from breast cancer,she lost both of them! The wife and I went out and changed our license plates to Colorado's breast cancer awareness ones.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'm in your kneck of the woods!

Got a few people on my Christmas list that I am going to send some Pink Arrow Project arrows 2 this year!
It will not only be girls on the list this year:)
I'd love some of these for my 11 year old daughter but that doesn't mean Daddy can't shoot them too....lol! :shade:

Please let me know...Thank you!

:santa: :grinch: :elf_moon: Merry Christmas! :santa: :grinch: :elf_moon:

·
Undocumented
18,095 Posts
Pink Arrows are for anyone. They are much easier to relocate after a Shot. Especially when the arrows ends up in thick cover, bushes, high grass,etc. I haven't lost a Pink Arrow yet. :wink:

·
Undocumented
18,095 Posts
where can i buy these i have no dealers even close to me:sad:
Check out www.victoryarchery.com for dealer locations. There are several retailers on here that sell the Pink Shafts. Check with bartman. I don't want to give out the wrong info. It's his thread. I just wanted to give them a Big Bump for some great Dependable, Durable Arrows. Plus they are Fob Friendly and the arrows look even nice to with vanes. :wink:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hey Bart,

Love the Pink. We just ordered some to stock in our shop.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Check out www.victoryarchery.com for dealer locations. There are several retailers on here that sell the Pink Shafts. Check with bartman. I don't want to give out the wrong info. It's his thread. I just wanted to give them a Big Bump for some great Dependable, Durable Arrows. Plus they are Fob Friendly and the arrows look even nice to with vanes. :wink:

I have been to www.victoryarchery.com there are no dealers in my area...thats why im asking for an online site that sells these at a decent price.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts