Archery Talk Forum banner

Pink PSE Chaos

694 1
My wife and I have been looking on the classifieds section with no luck. She has her heart set on a pink PSE chaos and I'm having trouble finding one. Anyone know of a good place to find one that is affordable? We are looking to spend under $300. We have looked on ebay and archery talk's forums and have not been able to find one in our price range.

Any help you can give will be very much appreciated! :77:
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
861 Posts
My wife and I have been looking on the classifieds section with no luck. She has her heart set on a pink PSE chaos and I'm having trouble finding one. Anyone know of a good place to find one that is affordable? We are looking to spend under $300. We have looked on ebay and archery talk's forums and have not been able to find one in our price range.

Any help you can give will be very much appreciated! :77:
Coyote Bluff Archery in Bristow, OK carries them $279 bare bow. Call Darrel Trout 918-640-3388, be sure to tell him Julie Devine sent you. I staff shoot for his shop and he is one heck of a nice guy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.