Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
33,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent my Merlin X-Range in for some warranty work. I asked Pinwheel 12, if the limbs need replacing please see what you can do to increase the poundage. Kevin told me that he would see what he could do. So, I sent my bow in and in a matter of a day it is on its way back, WOW. I know archery shops this time of year are swamped and I told him that it was no big deal when I got it back! So I get the bow today and guess what it is set to the exact pundage I asked. What more could of I asked for? I will be shooting at least one Merlin for a long time. Thanks Kevin, you have some awesome customer service.

·
Registered
12,053 Posts
I have also recieved wonderful service from Kevin(Pinwheel 12) at Merlin-USA. Not only does Merlin produce a great bow, the people behind the product are first-rate...:thumb:

The guys across the pond are nice to deal with too. I sent them an email once on a technical question and got a long friendly answer from the one of the heads of the company the next day. What more could you ask for? :)

·
Registered
13,158 Posts
Over the nearly ten years I've known and worked with Kevin, he has never failed to be right on top of service and delivery, as well as getting responses to technical questions.

Pinwheel Products is top notch, IMHO.

field14:cocktail:

·
Registered
10,677 Posts
No better service can be found !

Kevin's service is the best. :thumbs_up

Sag.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Kevin is a class act, he will bend over backwards to make sure you are happy, and taken care of in a short time frame.
More archery shops should strive to conduct their business like him.

·
Bowhemian
8,295 Posts
Merlin makes a superior bow. The price is quite reasonable considering the quality and Pinwheel's customer service is first class.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Thanks much, everyone--sure is nice to feel appreciated! We always try our best, and are pleased that you are happy with our service. Thanks again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts