Archery Talk Forum banner

Place to Hunt Hogs in Texas tomorrow

1084 Views 9 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  dwd2001
Hey guys, I need a place to bowhunt hogs in Texas either tomorrow or Sunday. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Check out this site.
The Site is in the works, but they are taking hunters and you can see some pics in the Gallery as I'm loading them now. I'll put in some more hog pics. This is in Sabinal, Wild hog Capital of South Texas, maybe the world!!
Check it out, but remember that it is still being designed.

www.so-txsafaribowhunting.com

Here is a link to some of the trail cam pics of hogs etc that we have taken recently.

http://photobucket.com/albums/d156/chariotdriver/

· Registered
19,468 Posts
dwd2001 said:
Thanks for the help guys, I actually found a place in OK that provided us with a great hunt.
Pass it on......who was it ? :)

· Registered
332 Posts
glad you found a place to hunt. but, spill the beans...how many did you get, how much did they weigh, were they boars or sows, if boars how big were the cutters, dare i even ask for pics?:embara: ;)

· Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha, alright 2 pigs 20 minutes, 125lb and 75lb. There were opportunities for larger hogs. Both of them were boars. There was a hog taken not too long ago that weighed about 650 you can see it on the website. I will post pics as soon as I get them off the video camera.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.