Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be heading to these areas soon and would like to do some shooting while there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Jeff

·
Registered
236 Posts
KC

I live Kansas City (just north of it). I go to 3D shots are Pigeon Hill just south of St Joseph MO. Most of the time their shots are sponsered by Vic's Archery.

I also go to Tri-County in KS. I got w/ a buddy and don't know exactly where it's at. I believe you have to be a member or go w/ a member to shoot there.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spot Shooting

Mostly I'm interested in a local shop or range to do some indoor spot shooting.

Is Vic's right in KS?

·
Registered
236 Posts
St Joe MO

Actually, Vic's is in St Joseph MO. It's about 30 mins north of KC.

Here's a map:

There is another place (I don't know the name) in Claycomo, MO. They have an indoor range.

·
Registered
621 Posts
kc shooting

there is a shop in olathe with an indoor range, or if you want you can contact me and we can shoot at tricounty. we have a really nice indoor and outdoor range
jon

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks

DarthTedd & KCJON

Thanks for the info. It is very much appreciated.

KCJON.. I sent a PM

Jeff

·
Registered
236 Posts
Re: kc shooting

KCJON said:
there is a shop in olathe with an indoor range, or if you want you can contact me and we can shoot at tricounty. we have a really nice indoor and outdoor range
jon
Oh ya, I forgot about the shop in Olathe. It's right off of I-35.

KCJON, you're a member at Tri-County huh? That place is great. I love the property and the 3D shots out there.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Its called Claycomo Archery. They have a decent 20yd indoor range. There is also Independence Bowhunters in Raytown. There again though, I think you need to be a member. I shoot outside at Lake Jacomo mostly. Only do the spots once in a while in the winter. Good luck on your search.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts