Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, case #2.....Plano Pillar Lock protector series.....http://www.lancasterarchery.com/plano-1143-bow-max-xt-single-bow-case.html Link... Case is in excellent, like new condition. holds 12 arrows, has space for an accessory box, and a compartment in the back that I used for long stabilizers, and actually fit a rain suit in it too!!! Interior is perfect, foam is perfect, velcro tie downs are perfect. Outside looks great as well. $65 tyd, paypal or MO. Thanks!!

Attachments

·
Registered
16,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will still sell this case, but it will have to be a local pickup only, here in Ga. Shipping on such a large item will eat up most of what I'm selling the case for....I checked.....so, if anybody from Ga is interested, pm me..

·
Registered
16,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, case is still for sale, I just can't ship it....shipped the other one, and had $3 left after shipping costs. I won't make that mistake again!! lol Any interest from Ga boys, I can arrange to meet with you and get it to you....

·
Registered
16,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I still have this case, but will only sell it locally, no shipping.....any of you North Ga boys need a good case???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts