Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to make some stuff out of LIGHTWEIGHT(there are two grades of density) grey PLASTIC electrical conduit...does anyone have a line on the stuff...looking for 2" or 2 1/4".

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
What ya wanna know? Its basically the same as the plumbers PVC (white stuff) but the sun doesn't mess it up as bad. I get all mine from work, my boss gets it from an electrical supply house.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Lowe's maybe or HomeDepot?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Neo---just where to get t6he low density stuff....what supply house? I called hd with no luck...maybe lowes next....

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
We get ours from a few different suppliers. Not sure if they are in your area but if you check your local phone book for electrical supply I'm sure you can find someone.

A few off the top of my head we use are Wholesale electric, Treadway electric, Keathly-patterson, and Elliot electric.

Oh and when you call the stuff you refer to as low density is actually schedule 40 PVC conduit. Schedule 80 is the thick wall. Electrical conduit doesn't come in 2 1/4 so you will have to use 2 inch or jump up to 2 1/2 inch. If you are dead set on 2 1/4 you will have to use white plumbers pipe and even then its kinda an odd size. Plumbing PVC also comes in schedule 40 and 80.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts