Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on every other forum that I belong to and AT is the only one having problems. Third day now. Please address ASAP!

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
What's the problem?

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
computer at work has the older explorer browser number 7 i think, it has been working until today. Today AT wouldn't load all the stuff on a page. All I got was the banners but no info.
My home computer has vista and explorer 8 and everything works the way it should.

So I don't know if it's AT or the work computer but the work computer went to the other sites just fine and chat and history worked too, just the main forum didn't display.

·
Registered
805 Posts
The only problem I have is early in the morn 430-530 ish (e.s.t.) AT loads reeeeeaaaal slow. And yes it is only the site, I don't have problems with other sites. Is there a maintenance running in the A.M.?????

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
computer at work has the older explorer browser number 7 i think, it has been working until today. Today AT wouldn't load all the stuff on a page. All I got was the banners but no info.
My home computer has vista and explorer 8 and everything works the way it should.

So I don't know if it's AT or the work computer but the work computer went to the other sites just fine and chat and history worked too, just the main forum didn't display.
SAME with mine at work !

·
Registered
47,473 Posts
I'm thinking it's fixed. This is the first time in a couple days I could see more than just the banners at the top. Every other site on the web is fine, though, just a problem with AT. It's done it before.

·
Registered
805 Posts
The only problem I have is early in the morn 430-530 ish (e.s.t.) AT loads reeeeeaaaal slow. And yes it is only the site, I don't have problems with other sites. Is there a maintenance running in the A.M.?????
Any ideas???????????????????? This is still happening, couldn't gey on site for 10 mins.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Yeah this is really starting to sux. AT is to great of a site to be down.:wink:

·
Registered
805 Posts
Any ideas???????????????????? This is still happening, couldn't gey on site for 10 mins.

Lost 20 mins this AM for same problem!!!! At least some kind of reply would show AT cares!!!:sad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts