Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordering a bow tomorrow and I'm stuck on 3 and I don't know which one to get. I will be shooting hunter classes locally and bow novice in Asa so here are the three bows. Elite energy35, synergy or victory. Please help.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
I had a 35 and I believe I like the synergy better. I shot a victory last week and it was awesome, I don't believe I ever held a pin on target as still before. But you really can't go wrong with any of them.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is what elite rep told me on wait time. Energy 2weeks. Synergy 2 weeks and victory 5-6 weeks

·
The pointy end...
2,370 Posts
If the Victory really puts out the kind of speeds that people on this forum posted thus far, I wouldn't even glance at any other Elite bow. Especially for 3D, probably even for hunting. Because think about how often you use a hunting bow strictly for hunting. If you practice regularly, 99.9% of the shots will be fired at a target.

Also, you already have a Energy 35? What would be the point of buying another one?
I get two different bows for target shooting and hunting, but two of the same? Another sight would be all you need to 1000$ on the bow and get your target/3d rig ready for hunting season in 1 minute.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold the e35 a few days ago and really wanted to buy a green one but now I'm stuck on what bow to even buy. Just don't want to wait for two months to get it tho

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is the synergy even in the conversation to be a 3d bow?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ttt

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ttt

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
if you can not settle on a decision,,, don't buy any of them,, nothing contributes to buyers remorse more than not settling on one single bow,,, chances are you wont like the one you get, so put off buying for now

·
Socket Man
24,242 Posts
At your current level being a novice shooter I wouldn't be getting any of those bows, you should look at a elite pulse in the classifieds. they are a awesome bow and one of my buddies shoots one at asa and he has won a asa before with it. For the money they can't be beat in the classifieds and you might find one with a sight and rest or maybe some stabs.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I did win 11 local tournaments last year. But I'm getting a shop bow at a sick price so yes I am gonna guy a new bow

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Wouldn't be for me. I would x that one out. If you are set on ordering a brand new bow from the dealer why on earth order an E35? There is a sea of them in the classifieds for hundreds less than new....no way i would order a new one but that is just me. I guess a victory it is.
Can you explain in your professional opinion why the Synergy wouldn't be talked about for 3D?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice work, Way to go bud. The Victory is getting rave reviews so far for targets
Thanks.... I think I'm leaning toward a green victory

1 - 20 of 34 Posts