Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went and shot my first 3-D tournament in nearly 10 years today.It was rineheart targets and thats the first time I have ever seen them.{nice}Any ways it was just me shooting at first then we ran up on a group of hoyt shooters and they let me join up.Man alive have bows changed since I use to shoot alot.They were some of the sweetest looking bows I have ever laid eyes on.I was shooting the novice stakes :D because I hadnt shoot a bow in years and didnt want to loose any arrows.My little PSE did great but I have a great burning desire to get a hoyt and rig it up.I know that looks shouldnt sell you on a bow but im petty I guess.Anyways I swore I was just going to shoot for practice but now I want to get into it knee deep,so give me the scoop and how to get started.Most of this thread I am kidding about but I really would like to know where to start.

·
32,875 Posts
Welcome to AT and you've already started! If you shot a Rhineheart shoot you had a good time I bet. I shot one after a 35 year layoff and I was hooked. The targets are great and shooting 3-D is a load of fun. Get you a flat shooting Hoyt or Bowtech (lots of good bows out there) and you will not have any trouble finding 3-D shoots around. the bows now are outstanding.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.