Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just Would Like For Everybody To Know That This Company Tends To Customers The Right Way And I Will Be Using Alot Of Their Products For Sure, I Placed A Order And To Make Long Story Short It Didnt Get Shipped Like It Was Supposed To And I Was Upset And Mad Cause This Weekend Was My Only Chance To Get Everything Done, They Sent Me The Stuff Next Day Air At No Charge And Bennit Herrin Called Me Fast And Sent It Out And Fixed The Problem And Was Very Pleassant On The Phone, It Is Nice To See A Good Company Take Pride In Customer Service,

Anybody That Wants To Know How To Get Ahold Of Them

1-225-638-4094
Or
Evolved.com

·
Registered
559 Posts
roy motley said:
I Just Would Like For Everybody To Know That This Company Tends To Customers The Right Way And I Will Be Using Alot Of Their Products For Sure, I Placed A Order And To Make Long Story Short It Didnt Get Shipped Like It Was Supposed To And I Was Upset And Mad Cause This Weekend Was My Only Chance To Get Everything Done, They Sent Me The Stuff Next Day Air At No Charge And Bennit Herrin Called Me Fast And Sent It Out And Fixed The Problem And Was Very Pleassant On The Phone, It Is Nice To See A Good Company Take Pride In Customer Service,

Anybody That Wants To Know How To Get Ahold Of Them

1-225-638-4094
Or
Evolved.com

Dead ball foul, illegal use of the shift key. Penalty is 15 yards, loss of down.

:darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
TexasAggie said:
Dead ball foul, illegal use of the shift key. Penalty is 15 yards, loss of down.

Seems like a lot of those on here. I wonder if it's the person typing or some type of software they use? Makes it hard to read.

·
Registered
782 Posts
TexasAggie said:

Good one!!!:darkbeer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts