Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just looked at my calander at work and x-mas is 2 weeks away, i just wanted to take a break from the norm of AT. to appreciate what we all have and that we all have a resource as amazing as AT where we can discuss, sell things and have a weath of info from other archers as obsessed as us, i dont know what i would do without the knowlage and the benefits of this site, i see bashing raising everywhere on this sight, and if it continues who knows where AT will become but lets take this x-mas time to keep in mind were all archers reguardless of brand and we are all obsessed with the best sport in our world imo. so im one to slow down and appreciate what we have and just have fun doing what i love and discussing what i love and that is archery anyone feel the same?:darkbeer:

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
I agree, this site is amazing wealth of information, but it also has too much bashing going on IMHO, we need to be thankful and not hateful.

Happy Holiday's:wink:

·
Registered
7,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i agree man, just trying to look at it from btoh sides and being happy instead of jealous and just trying to point out were here for one reason, beacuse we all love archery so focus on what we have in common

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm bothered more by the fact that people have stopped calling it Christmas and started calling it "X-mas".

·
Registered
7,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i agree 100% but figured id type something quick and get back to work lol:wink: i do agree it should be CHRISTMAS and nothing else

·
Registered
291 Posts
It's Christmas time, stop hatin' and get back to shootin'! :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Nothing like shooting your bow in 30 degree weather in December! Love it!

·
Registered
957 Posts
I was out of archery for around 9 years. I dusted off my old Z light a few months ago and had new strings made and picked up the sport once again.I even got my wife into the sport and she loves to shoot with me,hell she even signed up on AT and has a bunch of new internet friends.

SO CHEERS MY NEW AT FRIENDS..:darkbeer:

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts