Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was checking out different threads this morning, and all i have came across is people gripping and complaining about this and about that, sure everybody has their own opinions but my god guys i thought we was hunters, never in my life have i read so much bickering. I though we was out to be a big hunting family where we all agree on things. If a post does not pertain to you or you cant have.something positive to say about it, then why post anything? This is why things get out of controll and rumors get started! How about when we want to debate something put the word debate in front of the post because i personally dont like reading all the negative comments. I will throw a.few out for example, the s ent loo lawsuit, why post you hate there clothing i actually have everything scent lok and i love it, the litigations on the meagle uck or however you spell it, and the rage threads, ya know if you dont like them dont use them quit bashing them up!!!!

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Things will calm down with some stand time, we will all have something to talk about. The guys arguing today will be congratulation each other soon:thumbs_up

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Yeah I thought all bowhunters thought the same..............when I first joined this forum I quickly found out I was wrong.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Hunters have always been against each other thats what makes it a challenge it all goes back to the mine is bigger then yours LOL every one has a different opinion. I do believe people should have some tact about how they say things though!

·
NAASP
14,399 Posts
Hmmmm Joined within a month..

You ain't seen nothin' yet.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
One people start loosing their arrows, it will get better... I hope :wink:
Yep then we`ll have all the gut shot, and where did I hit my deer threads that we can stomach.

First of all show me a family that agrees on everything. Ain`t gonna happen. Secondly...(following your example) why is it okay for you to post that you love Scent Lok, and no one else can post that they hate it? Everyone has opinions, and they should feel free to post them. I can`t believe that this would bother anyone.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
This country was founded on people having a difference of opinion and voicing it. Like it or not, it will never stop. I do believe it is constuctive in a lot of situations.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I do believe in opinions, trust me im one of the most opinionated individuals you will ever meet, im just saying that when somebody is talking good about something why oes there have to be that group of people to chim and get things frusgrated. Heres another example, lol, im good with examples! Lets say you hate to eat peas, you dont cook them anput thm on your plate and smash them do you? No you leave em alone, and the post that says tired of all this then starting a thread, i didnt think of it that way lol but youre right! Anyways, let bygons be bygons lol

·
THwack--CRASH
11,173 Posts
you guys are wussies........us old married men ,put up with the same thing,everyday, and never get on the puter,

i'm use to it ....bring it on ................wussies.:wink:....................oh.....yes dear,right away dear........ok,i will............noooo peggggg

1 - 20 of 47 Posts