Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I just got my first Back T release in the mail. It is a Carter Solution (original).

I noticed that under the thumb safty there is a set screw. What is this for?

The safty doesn't seem to work the way I want it to. I hold it when I pull back the bow to keep it from going off, but if the releas isn't in the right angle when I let my thumb off they safty it will fire.

I have been hooking it to a dog leach for pratice. When Pulling is it ok that I have a TWIST in the rope?

Is there a way to keep it from shooting so fast? The second I aply ANY back T it is off.

Tim

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks dude. Thing is I don't want to spend a bunch of money on a Back T release until I have LEARNED how to shoot that way. I want to make sure that I can shoot this way.

I spent $30 and bought Archerykids629's Carter Solutin (original). Thing is I know nothing about it. I was hoping to get some body to tell me about it befor I bust my self in the nose or bust my bow.

Tim

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG they can UPGRADE?!?!?

What does a 2.5 do?

I know I WANT a Solution 3....after watching the Straight Talk From the Pros! I like the idea of it NOT FIRING AT ALL until I take the safty off then start the back t.

Can the REPAINT the release to?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts