Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Target PLOT" program for Pocket PC 2002 devices.:cool: :cool:

There's a new web site www.multinett.no/~eazysoft
that have a beta version for Pocket PC 2002 devices.

In the program you can define a Fita competition example
4 sessions (90m 70m 50m 30 m) with 6 Ends 6 arrows, 6ends 6 arrows, 12 ends 3 arrows, 12 ends 3 arrows.
Then you define yourself (and if you like your shooting buddies)
and you register the score on a FIta target or Field target.
(Can switch by taphold the target and also change nr of rings you
want to be shown) The beta is working out this year
It uses a database that can be uploaded to a MS Access DB
for further analyzing of your performance.

I use a Fujitsu SIemens Pocket LOOX running Pocket PC 2002
and the prog seems to work fine for this ARM based device.

If anyone have heared of any other Archery related software running on Pocket PC plattforms please hang on to this thread:D :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Archery software for Pocket PC

"If anyone have heared of any other Archery related software running on Pocket PC plattforms please hang on to this thread"

I've recently written a program for archery scoring for the Pocket PC called On The Mark. If you're interested in trying it out can download a trial version from Handango at (Pocket PC 2002 link):
http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?productType=2&optionId=1_2_2&jid=D72BAE94XFADD637F54FD79EA94768DC&platformId=2&siteId=1&productId=128682&sectionId=0&catalog=30&txtSearch=archery
or (Pocket PC/Windows Mobile 2003 link):
http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?productType=2&optionId=1_2_2&jid=D72BAE94XFADD637F54FD79EA94768DC&platformId=2&siteId=1&productId=128629&sectionId=0&catalog=30&txtSearch=archery

Cheers.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I am using the demo version of On the Mark. :)
Great program so far.
Definitely the best program I have seen for My PocketPC. I have a Toshiba 805e with PocketPC 2003.

I have one small problem. I get an error trying to view past events. Not sure if the error is because I'm using the demo version.

·
Registered
6 Posts
bullet13, are you using the PPC 2003 version? I've seen that behaviour on devices when the 2002 version is installed on a 2003 device.

I've not had the opportunity to test On The Mark on a Toshiba, so there is a possibility that there are other issues. I'd be very interested in working with you to figure out the problem. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested in some help with the problem you've been having.

Thanks,
Matt
Intuitive Software

1 - 4 of 4 Posts