Votes: 13 56.5%
  • UPS

Votes: 10 43.5%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which do you like best? I think you can see the transfer points all the way for both shippers.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Fedex never have had a problem with them

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
USPS for me.... seemed to be easiest and about 20 bucks.

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
FedEx will get there quicker as well. They deliver packages as soon as they get to the terminal. UPS will hold a package until the scheduled delivery date

·
Don't Touch The Mustache
2,060 Posts
Typically I would say FedEx sucks less.
However, I sent some items to a customer in Toronto last week for overnight delivery and received a surprise from FedEx regarding shipping.
They were reporting that the pkg was at their facility in Toronto and "ready to go on the delivery van".
After no delivery by late afternoon the customer called to complain and made them put a mgr on the phone.
He finally fessed up that the pkg was still in MN at the FedEx facility and the pkg tracking info on the FedEx page was PURE CRAP!

·
Registered
7,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He finally fessed up that the pkg was still in MN at the FedEx facility and the pkg tracking info on the FedEx page was PURE CRAP!
Amazing. Wonder how that could be. I thought all that tracking location info was automatic as it was scanned in and out.

·
Registered
18,966 Posts
None of the above. USPS for me.

·
Don't Touch The Mustache
2,060 Posts
Amazing. Wonder how that could be. I thought all that tracking location info was automatic as it was scanned in and out.
That's what I always thought ... apparently the update was automatically entered by software and had no basis on reality.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
i work for the "brown" company and let me tell you we beat those packages up! runout belts are a horrible idea.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts