Votes: 17 26.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If Mathews had to focus on only 2 things in the next few months, what would it be?

·
Registered
34,165 Posts
Make a two cam yeah right.

Matt would sell the company before he made a two cam and admitted it was a two cam. Although they are getting close. That would go against eveything they have ever done or said.

I voted for the first two. But you left off go back to making regular adds that don't bash everyone elses equipment. Also stopp making those ads about how much they win. If you have a 20 to 1 shooter advantage because you pay more shooters of course you are going to win. And stop with those dag on mini magazines inside of the hunting mags. We don't need a Mathews Cataloge in every mag plus they have two or three in every book. Either have 1 page or 2 page add. Hell they barely change anything from year to year we remember what you had last year. They only need 1 add a year just let us know that you still have all the same bows but this year we added a string silencer and now you are the master and inventor of them.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
bigger adds

I think they should stick with the wonderfull 1 cam and keep up their advertising BS, till they go broke and have to file chapter 11.:p The one cam is gonna hurt em' in the next few years I think.:eek: I don't see how they could come out with a hybrid or a 2 cam, after all the BS they have put out about both.:confused: If they do they will look like hypocrits. Matt painted himself into a solo cam corner and IMO, he's gonna get lonely in there.:(

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Re: bigger adds

Hollowpoint10 said:
I think they should stick with the wonderfull 1 cam and keep up their advertising BS, till they go broke and have to file chapter 11.:p The one cam is gonna hurt em' in the next few years I think.:eek: I don't see how they could come out with a hybrid or a 2 cam, after all the BS they have put out about both.:confused: If they do they will look like hypocrits. Matt painted himself into a solo cam corner and IMO, he's gonna get lonely in there.:(
With any luck....;)

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
hallow point

hallow point
the only bs i see is coming out of your mouth why dont you gro up and answer the question like a normal person in sted of bashing :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
They should stick to their knitting.

The fiasco with the negative ads and limb problems brings to mind another old saying about people in glass houses.

They make great bows. If they concentrated more on just that, they would not have people like me buying a used Hoyt while I wait to see what Martin is offering for '04.

Scott

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Adjustable cam and twin cams bow will make me think between Hoyt, Martin, PSE and Mathews for my next bow.

Right now, Mathews is not on my list because they only sell one-cam.

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
Re: hallow point

OPP said:
hallow point
the only bs i see is coming out of your mouth why dont you gro up and answer the question like a normal person in sted of bashing :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
He has just as much right to say what he says, as you do to tell him not to say it.
I enjoy the Mathews bows that I shoot, even though I also enjoy the banter back and forth. I'm pretty certain it's all in good fun. If we were all at the range chatting, I'm sure we would all laugh along side one another poking fun at each others bow brands.
I'm just trying to say that we need to stop taking this so seriously. It's not gonna make a bit of difference who thinks what about this or that bow. THIS ARCHERY THING IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUN THING WE DO WITH OUR TIME. Throttle back ;) :D

Pete731 - If you want two cams just buy two Mathews:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
well said, Mike

OPP, Oh ya the ? :confused: They should make a 2 cam and longer limbs. Just my .02. Hell if they did that I would even try one again.:D My son shoots my old mathews now and loves it. I prefer double cams. I honestly do think that only offering singles will hurt anyones business in the next few years.:( Besides, competition between bow companies is good for all of us and I think Mathews should compete with the new hybrids and duals too. If they did they might just come up with the best system ever, and everyone would bennefit.:)

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Shooter Mike

Where did you get that little bow that your 3 yr old is shooting? I want to get one for my 3yr old, but I can't find any (besides toys) that are short enough for him to shoot.:confused:

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
How about not sticking it to Canadians price wise. That would get me to buy a new Mathews again. Also, a more adjustable cam and showing us whats new before serious target Comps start.

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
the bow my 3 year old is shooting is a Cartel bow. You can buythem from 3d Times magazine. My 6 year old son shoots the Tom Thumb.

·
Registered
33,384 Posts
The first thing they should do is improve the quality of their limbs and the customer service thing won't be so tough on them...

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
mathews poll

lots of companies make great bows... the difference is
in the customer service and dealer network of support..that's
where a company can win or lose...

·
Registered
371 Posts
I shot dual cam bows for years.........after going to a Mathews, I'll never shoot a dually again.......why would you?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts