Archery Talk Forum banner

Who Makes The Best Bow

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
22,716 Posts
To me "Best" means over all the best.

Some have better this or better that.

But overall, with everything included , I had to go with Hoyt.

· Registered
2,461 Posts
They all make great bows. Junk is real hard to find anymore...........:dontknow:
the only bad bow out there is the one you have never tried, go to your dealer and ask to shoot some of them and see what feels best to you , what is smoothest to you , and what seems most accurate to you . Then you will know for yourself , Any dealer that wont or doesnt have a bow set up for you to shoot and try out dont bother wasting your time there . Oh and since your young take a parent with you so they know your not just messing around that your there to buy and are serious !!!!

· Registered
3,974 Posts
you are young and since you are new i wish to give you a bit of advice...

use the search button as much as you can. every little thing you may EVER want to know abot archery has been hammered to death in here several times.

have a bow that personally strikes yer interest? do a search on it bud. I personally don't care what brand you shoot. I personally care how WELL you shoot and never blame a problem on a brand name. it is always the user unless it is a equipment breakdown which, is usually cause by the owner.

yes, we may give each other a little ribbing once in awhile just because that is a way of having fun with each other in a industry that has people dedicated to several brands.

you will get more involvement in a discussion if you find something that strikes your interest and want to know more rather than asking..."what is the best of everything". all it turns into is one of the many bash threads we have in here.

· Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,967 Posts
I think you have to define the term "best". Otherwise you might as well retitled this to "What bow do you shoot?" :D
That is what I am thinking too....................

· Registered
1,311 Posts
I am 13 yrs old and was just wondering who made the best quality bow, not what you are currently using. Looking for opinions not attitudes dude. ;)
I think what we are trying to explain is that if you were to go to a Truck Forum and poll who make thes best truck, "Ford", "Chevy", "Dodge", I think you know whats going to happen.....The "Nissan" guys are going to be frustrated their truck is not included in the poll. And then a big panty-in-bunch debate is going to break out.

;)

· Registered
388 Posts
If you bought any of those bows and they were set up for you they would all serve you well. The more you shoot you will develope personal preferences in your archery gear. Go shoot some and see what you like.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.