Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
X-Factor Archery will be holding a pop-up 3d tournament at "The Barn" 28354 W Drive North - Spring Port, MI 49284. This will be an individual tournament with 2 classes, an open class (16 an up) and a youth class (15 and under). The top 16 in the open class will shot off in single elimination on Sunday and the top 4 in the youth class. The dates and time for the tournament are,

March 26th 4:00pm to 8:00pm
March 27th 9:00am to 8:00pm
March 28th 9:00am to 1:30pm - 2:00pm to ? shoot off

For any one looking to try the X-Factor pop-up experience but not looking to get into the tournament, open shooting is available on Friday and Saturday during the times listed and on Sunday until 1:00pm. The flyer that is attached doesn't include the fees for the youth class. The youth class fees are $20.00 and that gets you a practice round and a qualifying round. There will be no shots longer than 35 yards and you will need at least 5 arrows preferably 6 or 7 with field tips only. If you have any questions please feel free to call X-Factor Archery at 517-524-7230.

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
You want a RUSH

To anyone thinking of shooting a popup for the first time... YOU HAVE TO!!! It is the most fun you can have shooting a bow. The adrenaline you get from shooting a moving course is unparrelled in target archery. The closest rush I can compare it to is the biggest buck you have every had walking into your shooting lane. Your heart beats and your body shakes.
I have shot a couple events with the guys and Xfactor and these guys are great. They run an awesome shoot and are just great all around guys. Wish I could make it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not sure who is doing it,please let us know how it goes. We will be in Springport MI for a shoot it is sure to be a great time. The folks a Chula Vista just couldn't make the numbers work, you get what you pay for they say haha.

I hope it goes well.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
i let you know, i know it will not be as good with out you guys:angry:
wish i could swing coming on over this weekend, i have to work tomorrow and then with that dells thing going on. taking a few horns up to get scored.

·
Registered
432 Posts
the one in the dells you are talking about is put on by the HSO (hunting simulation organization) which is a qualifier for the worlds which is also in the dells in december. i will be up there on sunday trying to shoot well enough to get in the bracket for the shoot off later in the day.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes the one at Chula Vista was a qualifier for Worlds, and yes the Worlds are held in the Dells as well and we will be doing Worlds. If you didn't qualify let emknow we will be in Portage area in a month or so for another HSO event.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts