Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's a good popup blind if ur 6'8" I don't care about standing up in it, just need draw length room is what I need.

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
not sure about your height, but my uncle is 6'5 with a 30" draw and a loop. He shoots out of my Rhino all the time.

Check outthe Rhino XP-1

·
Registered
402 Posts
Dont get the ameristep doghouse if you want to bowhunt, it looked big enough to bowhunt from while looking at the display but once you get in... Not so much. I'm 6'1" and i cant use a chair of any kind to shoot from, even the smallest chair i could find put me too high to draw or shoot. I had to get on my knees. Also i hit both front and back when at full draw. It is a great blind if you were using gun or crossbow.

·
Registered
24 Posts
just bought the red head epic blind 76 dollars on sale with stool and bow holder blind is very nice and plenty of room( i'm 6'3'') wouldn't recomend the stool made for short legs.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Check out killzone blinds on ebay or their website, killzone.com. I have the 360 and am 29" draw with plenty of room.

Meat

·
Registered
27 Posts
If possible, can you dig out the bottom of the blind to accommodate your height?

I do that with mine to allow me to sit higher because of my knees, but I leave the blind in one place for the season. If moving a lot I guess that would not be practical.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts