Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded my bow on here to another guy the other day. I am not mentioning his username yet. I have done everything right, packaged the bow like I was sending a faberge egg, provided tracking number, and told him it's coming ups. He has yet to contact me. At what point should I start to worry that he is not sending his bow. Luckily for me, he lives only 5 1/2 hours away, by the address he told me to send it to. Should I plan a day trip and go get my original bow back? Or wait a couple days for a reply.

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
How long has it been? If it's been more than a week with no word, then is be concerned.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
It looks like he made the trade on the 22nd. It might be a little early to say you've been had. Try to get in touch with the guy. Don't assume on day 1.5.

·
"Keep Hammering"
7,901 Posts
So you traded your omen for his bow? He has +1 feedback and you have 0! When was the bow shipped out?

·
Lowered expectations
15,611 Posts
You made the deal on Saturday night and now it's Tuesday morning. One business day and you're already worried? Chill out for a while...

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
I traded my bow on here to another guy the other day. I am not mentioning his username yet. I have done everything right, packaged the bow like I was sending a faberge egg, provided tracking number, and told him it's coming ups. He has yet to contact me. At what point should I start to worry that he is not sending his bow. Luckily for me, he lives only 5 1/2 hours away, by the address he told me to send it to. Should I plan a day trip and go get my original bow back? Or wait a couple days for a reply.
Did you get a phone # and talk to him before you sent the bow if not then you didn't do everything right?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Some people arent glued to Archery Talk on computer all day,chill out,the bow is probally on the way.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Well you lied about the speed of your bow, maybe he thinks its ok to lie about sending his to you.

·
Gold Supporting Archer
9,330 Posts
But early to panic. However if I were doing the deal, not only would I have his address Id get his cell and keep things up to date.

By your tracking number, you can tell when he signs for the bow you shipped.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
i may be wrong, but it also doesn't appear to be a 2011 omen either. Looks like an orginal omen (2009 or 2010). 2011 would make it an omen pro?
It is a original omen, you are correct

·
Bonehunter
8,846 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts