Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see how all us at'ers finished in Columbus.

I was 13 up in Open B for 10th place.
Two guys that shoot on my local circuit placed 1st & 2nd in Open B

Way to go Chris and William :shade:

How'd everyone else do?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Shot 5 down for the weekend I had a bad first day.I was 17 down at one point.Taught me to forget about the ones I have alreay shot.

·
Martin Pro Staff
1,804 Posts
I didn't shoot but the guys I normally shoot with shot the following....

Leon Pittman - 11th Senior Pro, 18th in SOY
Jonathan Caldwell - 7th Semi Pro,
Mitchell Irvin - 18th Open A
Mark Loggins - 6th Unlimited
Hal McCurry - 15th Unlimited
Bobby Miller - 8th Traditional
Clark Woodlee - 15th Super Senior

Great Shooting Guys!

·
74,535 Posts
Congradulations some of my shooting partners.

To KevinH 416 (Kevin Hutchinson) Took 20th place in open Pro. Kevin just started toward the end of the season shooting 3d. Beat some good shooters.

Annette Pettigrew took 9th in womans pro. She always pushes me when shooting agianst her.

Art Brown had a great first 3d season winning ASA Pa in open B and places 18th at Classic in open B

Competition just gets better each year. You win or place high at a ASA Pro am you have done something.

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
Hey I know all these people TO THE TOP

congradulations. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
16,232 Posts
13 down for the weekend with 5 - 5's :confused:

I'd like to have those five shots back......... ;)

I think I shot as many 12's as McCarthy. He just had 5 less fives than me. :D

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Classic

SPECTRE said:

Good shooting Spectre, those 5's sure do hurt.You would have finished well otherwise. :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr10ss

Bees said:
Hey I know all these people TO THE TOP

congradulations. :thumbs_up

Hey BEES.....

Jim Sturwold 7up for the weekend--5th Unlimited
Jim (Mr10ss) is from Rome, Ga and Hal's worst nightmare :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Me 2

SPECTRE said:

I shot 13 down for the weekend but i shot 3 5s............They were all on the first day. I was 15 down the first day and just forgot about Sat and shot on Sunday and finished 2 up on Sunday.

·
Registered
27 Posts
6 up for the weekend

I was 6 down the first day and 12 up for the 2nd day in Open B. I finished 16th. I had a problem with yardage on Saturday.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Just been shooting a 1 1/2, shot 6 up for the classic in bow novice. Looking forward to moving up to Open C next year. Having a BLAST shooting 3-D.

·
Say What?
1,968 Posts
Congratulations!!!

I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Aaron Yost on his 2nd place at the Classic and his Shooter of the Year win in the Semi Pro class. He was my pick for the Shooter of the year title being I couldn't attend all the shoots this year myself........... :wink: :wink: Also I would like to Congratulate my fellow Georgia Semi Pro shooters Mark Keese and Steve Simpson on their strong finishes at the Classic. 5th for Mark and 2nd for Steve. Great job guys!!!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Well I had a bad day Saturday and shot 8 down... to many 8's.... then I shot 12 up and then shot one 8 so I ended up 10 up on Sunday .... finished with a total of 2 up and that won me 2nd place in Womens Bowhunter :D
Congrats to Sara Heath for winning 1st place in Senior Women Open
and to
Marcia Falks for winning 3rd place in Womens Bowhunter, Marcia was a pleasure to shoot with at the Classic:D :smile: :D
Debbie

·
Registered
75 Posts
I ended up in 15th place. I shot my best pro/am score on Saturday (201) but had yardage issues on Sunday which put me way down. :cry:

:star: Congrats to "3D dad" for 3rd place at the classic in Open A and 3rd place in Shooter of the Year. He's had an AWESOME shooting year placing 1st in Florida and 2nd in Illinois also. Way to go!!! You're my hero! :wink:

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
I ended up with a 406 with 16-12's for the weekend. when ASA finds my scorecard from sunday(they already found it :D )I will end up in 11th place in open A. I say it all the time that you just cant shoot 5's. I had 2 of them right off the bat on saturday. Luckily I shot so many 12's!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
5 hurt me too drtnshtr. I had one on the first target and never could catch it. 7 up in unlimited. Jaws you jumped up on sun. too didn't ya. Where's my hero (Hal)?

·
8......is not.....shutup!
1,021 Posts
12 Down on Saturday, 11 up on Sunday, 1 down for the weekend - 28th out of 119 in Bowhunter Novice (my first pro-am event). I finished 2nd in the known distance shoot with 116.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts