Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I placed an order with Jim Posten a week ago and have heard nothing from them. Sent an email out checking on my order and haven't gotten a response. The only notifications I've gotten are paypal confirmations. It's getting on my nerves. Just had to vent!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Who did you send the emails too? I have never had any problems with communication with Jim. He has always responded with in a day or two. I do know that he is super busy and is probably working like crazy to get orders out.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Jim is TOP NOTCH. Just sent him another PM or email. He might have missed it. Sometimes, emails go to the spam box by accident too.

The stabs are well worth the wait. Have more than 2 sets from him. You know a product is good when the line is long, but it makes it all the more worthwhile when you are next in line :teeth:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Yea I havent dealt with him but am planning on it soon. I have read a ton of threads on here about his awesome customer service. Send him another message.

·
Registered
636 Posts
it took awhile to get my Stab and Quick Disconnect about a month but when I asked about the time they told me they were busy!! very nice people to deal with!! hang in there it will be well worth it:shade:

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Got to remember this is a one man operation.Jim makes these himself.Great quality and worth the price,even if he is{ half of the other biggies in the industry }.LOL

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
Who did you send an email to? WHat is your name? I havent recieved a PM :dontknow:

Im pretty easy to get a hold of.

JIM

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
I just checked Jennis email and found your email from saturday afternoon. I answered you.

Please keep in mind I am always a PM away, and I answer pms as fast as I possibly can. A thread like this could litterally cost us thousands of dollars if the wrong person reads it and gets a bad impression.

We are a TINY company, please try to be flexible with us, we will not dissapoint you.

JIM

·
Registered
648 Posts
i love my stab. jim always was up front with me!! keep up the good work Jim!!

·
---------------------->
3,517 Posts
Jim is the man! He answered you and all is well, keep in mind that it will take about 4+ or so weeks to get them but they are more then worth it!!!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Postens Stabs

I have a Posten Hybrid on my z7 and have another Hybrid coming for my new Strother Infinity with a Predator camo insert this guy nows stabilizers but you need to have some patience this is a small crew building the best dam stabilizer that I have used to date. Their customer service is topnotch and their products speak for themselves.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Jim is top notch and the wait is worth it for a CUSTOM stab made to your liking and from a made in the USA by a hard working American individually by hand...

I got orders into him and cant wait to get them...sometimes its tough but only because in todays world we are used to getting everything now...

Jim thanks for all you do for us in the archery world...

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
As stated before Jim is a one man band (stabilizer guy) he will get you hooked up we promise:darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
i will second just about all of the above statements . if you have any doubts OP read youre thread.jim is a straight up guy

·
Registered
24,953 Posts
send him a pm like he mentioned. he always answered me very fast and was very good to deal with. his stabs looks mad sick to. the qauliy is very nice and they work good.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
I've gotten a few stabs from Jim and will continue to do business with him. great product and great customer service.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Jim is the best... He goes above and beyond.

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
I have postens on all of my bows and will continue to buy them as long as he is in the business. Top notch customer service, good balancing stabe not to mention the best looking one on the market
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 30 Posts