Archery Talk Forum banner

practice

444 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  drake251980
Ok how many days a week do you shoot how many arrows do you shoot per outing
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,227 Posts
I'm with Jon - at least 30 shots a day min. 3 days a week, When my 14 year old son wanted to start shooting I told him if he wants to get real good he needs to shoot this much and usually he shoots more then I do, and it seems to be getting a lot better.

· Registered
3,565 Posts
If the weather is nice and the wind Isn’t blowing I shoot every day,,1 to 4 hours,,but I take my time and try to shoot real good shoots,,,I shoot dot's,,for a while then I shoot my 3d targets I have 9 of them,,,I just bought one of them bernie laz air trainer,,where you can dry fire your bow,,I have been using it alot,,when the weather is to bad out it works great,,,

· Registered
358 Posts
arrow shooting

For me this time of year I shoot 3X week 30 to 50 arrows plus one 3d a week. Come june it's 7 days a week no more than 30 arrows a day. And that happens untill my elk hunt then once season starts I go back to 3x week or when I'm not hunting! I have been shooting this regiment since I was 14. Thinking about it now I know why I go thru alot of bows:mg:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.