Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would ask that anyone who would to pray for the Justin Short family? Justin took his life this last weekend and left a family of two with one on the way. I am a friend of Justins and we went to church together for a long time. I would like to incourage any of my AT family that life is very short and the DEVIL has a way of making it seam not worth living. In John 10:10 it says The theif comes only to kill and steal and destroy, I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. This is GODS promise to us and I hope it incourages you that are down. GOD BLESS all of you and thank you for your prayers.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Prayer sent fm Aurora, CO. I've had this suicide thing to happen in my direct family, many years ago, my daughter. It's tough! Ray

·
Registered
28,188 Posts
Prayers sent! I don't know him but thats so sad. A wife and kids. Sounds like he had a lot to live for. You never know what someone is thinking.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Prayers sent

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of this:cry:

I'll be praying for you all.

·
Archers Helping Archers
2,090 Posts
I would ask that anyone who would to pray for the Justin Short family? Justin took his life this last weekend and left a family of two with one on the way. I am a friend of Justins and we went to church together for a long time. I would like to incourage any of my AT family that life is very short and the DEVIL has a way of making it seam not worth living. In John 10:10 it says The theif comes only to kill and steal and destroy, I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. This is GODS promise to us and I hope it incourages you that are down. GOD BLESS all of you and thank you for your prayers.
Wow... I will pray for Justin's wife and kids.

·
Trollinus Maximus.
33,301 Posts
sorry for your loss,,prayers sent.

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
Prayers from Illinois

·
Registered
574 Posts
Wow ... terrible loss anytime, especially this time of year. Prayers sent.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts