Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IBochamp2003 (Jeremy Jerrett Mathews Pro) 13 yr. old sister had a seizure yesturday during band practice. Hopefully things will be OK. First time.

Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Payers Sent

I KNOW HOW THEY MUST FEEL WE HAVE HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN, BUT GOD IS IN CONTROL. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
Black Hawk Yellow Jacket.
186 Posts
Will be Prayin'! God Bless that family!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Prayers

Jeremy, I will keep your family in my prayers. Hope little sis will be fine. You are already on the prayer list at church for your upcoming surgeries. Let me know when they are scheduled. Take care and God bless.

Garrick

·
Registered
799 Posts
Prayers sent.

·
32,711 Posts
Said a prayer for Jeremy!

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Prayers sent!
Dave Nowlin

·
Registered
19,452 Posts
Obsession said:
How sad :( I will pray that everything will be ok...
Sure is.....thoughts and prayers as well

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Big Jeremy

Is one of the nicest guys on the tour. Hopefully his little sis will be OK.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Prayers sent for both Jeremy and his lil sister. Hang in there man ... we're all here for yer!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey All

Thanks Alot Everyone For Your Thoughts And Prayers For Me And Lil Sis..she Sure Gave Us A Scare..she Is Home Now And Doing Pretty Good..ready To Be Picked On By Her Big Bro!! Its Good To Know I Have All Of You By My Side..the Friends Ive Made In Archery Are Priceless..thanks Again And See Ya On The Range..jeremy

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Jeremy....Glad she is home and doing well...dont pick on her to bad for a while. We know how the big brother can be...
I will keep yall in my prayers as well
Connie

·
Registered
377 Posts
ibochamp2003 said:
Thanks Alot Everyone For Your Thoughts And Prayers For Me And Lil Sis..she Sure Gave Us A Scare..she Is Home Now And Doing Pretty Good..ready To Be Picked On By Her Big Bro!! Its Good To Know I Have All Of You By My Side..the Friends Ive Made In Archery Are Priceless..thanks Again And See Ya On The Range..jeremy
Hey Jeremy prayer for you and your sis, remeber best of all GOD is on your side.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts