Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:

A couple of things:

One of my customers/Friends who is also on AT Marty (known as Coyote170) apparently just went into major surgury for Cancer yesterday. Im pretty much in shock over this as I have known him for a number of years and did not even know about this (seems to have decided to keep this to himself and I respect that) but I know that a few extra prayers sent for a fellow crossbow hunter would not hurt.

Another is one of my large customers ( and also a friend since I have been dealing with him for years) in Russia died in a fire the other day. I am dealing with his greiving father thru email and Google translator to complete his order (this would be hard enough without the bad translations). In a word this sucks and Ive been wallowing in this for a few days now...

I know I have thanked you all before for your business and support but times like this it makes me realize that I talk to many of you in one form or another enough that I consider many of you more than customers you are friends. To go thru crap like above anytime of the year stinks, at Christmas its especially hard. Im going to say a special prayer for not only Marty's swift recovery and Ruslan's Father and Ellens Husband (PAhuntress) but for all the issues my friends have that I may not know about and that this is the last of this "need a prayer" threads we see for a while....

Wyvern

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
As I age it becomes much more commonplace for a few dear friends or relatives to no longer be with us at Christmas. May God's loving hand reach down and give you peace and comfort in this most difficult time, David.

·
Registered
28,189 Posts
Prayers sent for these friends! We all tend to take life and people for granted and things like this wake me up!

·
Jesus Follower
16,230 Posts
"And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective." - James 5:15-16

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
As I age it becomes much more commonplace for a few dear friends or relatives to no longer be with us at Christmas. May God's loving hand reach down and give you peace and comfort in this most difficult time, David.

Sad, but very true. I could not have said it more eloquently, so I won't try.

Treasure your memories of them David. Memories are all we have left when our friends and relatives leave us. Be grateful that you had them in your lives while they were with us. Keep your hope alive for your buddy Marty's full recovery.

I am not surprised that this stuff is hitting you hard. The people that care the most (one of which is you) and have the strongest emotional feelings pay the heaviest price when these things go badly.

God Bless.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
prayers sent marty's way from down here in OK. may the lord be with him and his family this holiday season.

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
Prayers sent ...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Prayers sent, life is to short,enjoy life to the fullest , for you never no what tomorrow brings, keep the faith, and god bless

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
ClintRhodes consider it done from down my way, n god bless all the rest of the troops and there families

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Prayers for all as we all need them sooner or latter.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Prayers sent :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Our prayers are with your friends and you. Headed out to wed night service I'll have them added to the prayers.
Neil

1 - 20 of 28 Posts