Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i,d start my own thread so i wouldnt muddy up wyverns thread

WOW i just got off the phone with my 14yr old daughter and her mom my x wife of 20yrs is in the hospital, i guess i better back up here, 1yr n 3mo ago she was diagnosed with a brain tumor which was malignt (sp) cant remember the exact name of the cancer but its the fastest growing there is, any way they did surgery and removed most of it, she then went through radiation and chemo, and has lived well till now...forward to today, Its enlarged and larger than before, i havent heard yet what they plan to do because we arnt on speaking terms at all so all my info comes 2nd hand through my daughter,,, i,m sure she and my daughter both could use all the prayers they can get. this is not the kinda christmas a 14yr old wants to have or deserves.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just got a update the brain tumor is 40% larger than it was when they removed it last year, there gonna try n remove it on the 27th of this month.

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
Many prayers sent...
Wyvern

·
Huntoholic
10,772 Posts
my prayers always include those who need them, and are assured for you and yours

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Prayers will be sent... situations like this are difficult now matter when they happen, at Christmastime they are exponentially difficult. My heart goes out to your family.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone the prayers are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
11,779 Posts
will add her and your daughter to our growing prayer list tc!
The power of prayer should never be under estimated, they don't call em miracles for nothin !!

·
Registered
336 Posts
thought i,d start my own thread so i wouldnt muddy up wyverns thread

WOW i just got off the phone with my 14yr old daughter and her mom my x wife of 20yrs is in the hospital, i guess i better back up here, 1yr n 3mo ago she was diagnosed with a brain tumor which was malignt (sp) cant remember the exact name of the cancer but its the fastest growing there is, any way they did surgery and removed most of it, she then went through radiation and chemo, and has lived well till now...forward to today, Its enlarged and larger than before, i havent heard yet what they plan to do because we arnt on speaking terms at all so all my info comes 2nd hand through my daughter,,, i,m sure she and my daughter both could use all the prayers they can get. this is not the kinda christmas a 14yr old wants to have or deserves.
I'm sorry to hear this. I certainly hope all goes well with this surgery. I pray for your daughters sake that she pulls thru with flying colors! God bless!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Prayers sent...going through a divorce myself now...have a 14 year old n an 11 year old...can't imagine what this must be like for all involved despite the circumstances. God bless!

·
Registered
10,682 Posts
Prayers sent for your family.

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
Prayer sent ...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts