Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
18,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fishslayer1963 (kirk Temple) and his family are in need of our prayers. Kirk is a standup great guy, and member of our AT family. I consider Kirk a great friend even thou we have never met we talk daily via email and we even exchange phone calls on a regular basis. I know he has a lot of close AT buddies that feel the same way. Kirk had a mass removed from his throat near his thyroid and found out that it is cancerous. He is going to have surgery to remove his Thyroid and insure the cancer has not spread. Please everyone keep him and his family in your prayers. God bless you Kirk and get well bud.

Your Friend, :)

David

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
got all of my

families prayers... and wishes for a speedy recovery.

speed

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
Kirk, I'm sorry to hear this news.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Our prayers go out to you and your family.

Bill

·
Michigander R.I.P.
5,490 Posts
Prayers Sent

Kirk is a great member here, made my Avatar for me. Kirk and his family are great outdoorsman. Very avid fisherman, maybe one of the best around. They do it all, turkey hunt and deer hunt also.

We spent a day together taking pictures of deer last year. His passion for family and the outdoors is evident in everything he does.

Get well soon, WE WILL GO HUNTING TOGETHER THIS YEAR. Even if it is late season.

I feel awful lucky rite now, I had a mass removed this summer and it wasn't cancerous.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I don't know Kirk but have some feel for where he is going. A few years back a local doctor said a growth on my wife's neck was cancerous and that her thyroid would have to be removed. Thankfully we got a second opinion and the growth was removed but turned out to be benign. I know how frightened we both were. I suppose Kirk's diagnosis of cancer has been confirmed with a biopsy, not just a surgeons guess as in my wife's case. Kirk and his family will be in my prayers. God is good and just and indeed works in mysterious ways. Somehow good will come from this and His will will be done.
Dave Nowlin

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Kirk is a good friend I have never meet too.

My prayers and thoughts are with you Kirk

Hood

·
NC ASA Director
35,983 Posts
Hang in there buddy.

My thoughts and prayers are always with you.

:aniangel:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
by the stripes of Jesus we are healed......i pray healing for kirk in Jesus name...:)

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Kirk has alot of friends here, and always been a good friend. Always in our thoughts and prayers

·
Addicted to Archery
467 Posts
sorry to hear. My prayers are going out to you....

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
kirk made my avatar as well:cry:

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
I've gotten to know Kirk thru PMs. He is a very nice guy. I hope everything goes well for you, pal. We'll pray for a sucessful surgery, and full, cancer-free recovery. Take care.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts