Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys....monday night at 10:30 I got news that my friend Tanner Bradley was in a bad accident. Bad is an understatement! As you can see in the pics, it is a miracle Tanner survived. He went around a corner and the road was slick, he lost control and started to go down embankment (10 ft drop) when the car bottomed out, it flipped ejecting Tanner out of the sun-roof and into a bard wire fence. The car then slammed a tree and wrapped around to the other side! Tanner faces many complications. To start, he ruptured his spleen and it had to be removed. He also shattered ribs and his lung was punctured. As you can see in the pic (where it looks tilted) he is on a tilt table that goes back and forth b/c his lung is filling up w/ fluid and they are trying to move it around and get it out at same time. Now he also shattered his leg and knee. There was bone loss and at the moment they are not sure if he will be able to keep it. Best case scenario he will keep leg but reconstruction will mean he will have one leg shorter, new knee and limb forever...possibly cane support as wel?? God had is hand on Tanner Bradley that night as the doctors have said someone with this much internal trauma and bleeding (not to mention blood losss) should not have made it. God is good. Please pray for Tanner as well as his family! Thanks guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Prayers with are with him and his family... God is good... A true reminder for what today and the week end means to us all.

Clint

·
after that he's gone
1,684 Posts
THoughts and prayers to Tanner and his family For a speedy recovery.

·
You like Apples ?
1,463 Posts
God always answers knee mail. Sending one now

·
Resident Philosopher
11,625 Posts
Prayers sent express !!

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,367 Posts
Prayers being sent. His guardian angel was working overtime. He has a long road to recovery but the blessed thing is, he is still here!

God will watch over his recovery!

BTW: What kind of car is that? Pontiac wheels so was it a Grand Am? Grand Prix?

·
Registered
253 Posts
He is in our prayers. Godspeed recovery is in order.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Prayers being sent. His guardian angel was working overtime. He has a long road to recovery but the blessed thing is, he is still here!

God will watch over his recovery!

BTW: What kind of car is that? Pontiac wheels so was it a Grand Am? Grand Prix?
it was a grand prix

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,367 Posts
it was a grand prix
I have one of those, I kinda thought it was. Amazed at how well it actually stayed in tact in the middle.

He is a lucky man, being ejected may have saved his life.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have one of those, I kinda thought it was. Amazed at how well it actually stayed in tact in the middle.

He is a lucky man, being ejected may have saved his life.
I agree. The doctors said it well, someone (God) was holding Tanners hand that night!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
WOW! Prayers sent His way. One of my friends was in an accident in Feb. and broke his neck, and is paralyzed from the waist down, and isn't expected to ever walk again. But God is good, and he can do miracles!! I will for sure pray for You and your buddy and his family!!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Prayers Sent

·
Registered
903 Posts
prayers sent

1 - 20 of 89 Posts