Archery Talk Forum banner
41 - 60 of 78 Posts
Sorry man, glad to hear that your wife is unharmed.

American Express-dont leave home without one !

Forget that. Get the S&W .50 Cal that has to sit on your lap so they can see it. Then ask the knife-wielding yahoo which leg they'd rather go without for the rest of their life.
YEA BOY !!! This is how you can help the cops with the tracking job.....:eek:Now that would be a blood trail. GET ARMED PEOPLE !!! :):):) Jason glad Ginger is ok. I think you two need to discuss a CWP class together. Criminals perfer unarmed victims. I pray you2 are never a statistic again the GOOD LORD was looking out for her today.:)

You can still carry CHL even at a school. You just can't carry it inside the school. Get you a lock box for the truck and disarm (sigh) when you have to go inside.

Glad no one was hurt.

You can still carry CHL even at a school. You just can't carry it inside the school. Get you a lock box for the truck and disarm (sigh) when you have to go inside.

Glad no one was hurt.
Some employers (Disney, for example) do not allow CCW permit holders to bring firearms onto their property. If they ask to search your vehicle and you deny permission they may try to fire you on the spot.

The NRA is fighting this and other battles in courtrooms.

Demo Dick

I'm glad that your wife was unharmed. Its hard to think when your angry. I've been there. Remember, the money, Purse, ring, etc can all be replaced down the road. but your loving wife life can't. Be thankful with what you have of most importance is still with you, your wife. You both can still go home to your children. I pray for you and your wife and your children to get through this horrible incident. For the criminal!. She will get hers when judgment day comes!.

Sorry to hear. I hope they catch the lady/other accomplises that may be a part of this. Glad that your wife is ok, the rest can and will be replaced. Good luck in your search!

No way to make that call. Having a deadly force option available and the mindset to use it if necessary is the single best way to increase the odds of survival.

Demo Dick
You mentioned one of the most important parts of using deadly force, thats not brought up too often. Thats mindset. You need to already have your mind made up if its something you can do or not. People hear me talk about it and get it confused with something that you want to do. Its two totally different things. Do I want to? No, of course not. Would I? I'll just say I'm not going to let anyone I care about get hurt and I'm not going to standby while even a stranger is getting beat, raped, or robbed.

Some employers (Disney, for example) do not allow CCW permit holders to bring firearms onto their property. If they ask to search your vehicle and you deny permission they may try to fire you on the spot.

The NRA is fighting this and other battles in courtrooms.

Demo Dick
In FL they put a law into effect that you can't be fired for having a weapon in your vechicle if you have a CWP. Also what the boss doesn't know doesn't hurt him. I'm not advising to carry anyplace were its illegal. If you can legally carry there however then just don't get caught.

Prayers sent

There is some bad Karma going to the little lady, and I am glad your wife is ok, I would definetly look into some protection for your wife.I do not know what I would do if this happened to me, but I remember when this happened to my dad( he's a preacher) .My dad was walking( and praying) when some thugs pulled up next to him and beat him with a pool stick, and what gets me , before they started beating on him, he was like I am pastor and I do not have any money.And they just started beating on him. URGGH it gets me fired up. I am glad your wife did not get hurt, but if you didn't talk to her about it, carry some protection, and man I wish they had something that would give a bad guy a G5 Montec innoculation:confused:

In FL they put a law into effect that you can't be fired for having a weapon in your vechicle if you have a CWP. Also what the boss doesn't know doesn't hurt him. I'm not advising to carry anyplace were its illegal. If you can legally carry there however then just don't get caught.

Disney is claiming that since they have commercial fireworks on site, the "explosives" provision applies and they can prevent employees from bringing weapons and leaving them in their car. Nice huh?

Demo Dick

So sorry to hear this, we live in a sad world at times. I am glad your wife is o.k.

The belongings can be replaced, the main thing is she is alright. This will probably really change her outlook on how she judges people that appear to need help and I don't blame her.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.