Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A young man from our town, Matt Schilling, was severly wounded in an ambush in Iraq last week. He has severe leg wounds and they are worried about having to amputate his legs. Your prayers are asked for his full recovery.Thanks.

·
32,710 Posts
Said a prayer for this kid. I hate to see our young folks maimed and killed over there. Tough!!

·
Registered
Black Hawk Yellow Jacket.
186 Posts
Me and my fellow prayer warriors will pray!

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I have prayed and will continue over the days to come. Please keep us posted on how this all turns out.
Dave Nowlin

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Prayers...

Thoughts and prayers are on their way! God's blessings!

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Thoughts and prayers for Matt and all the young men and women in the armed services from a fellow vet.

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
Prayers sent my friend. Please keep us posted.

DJ

·
Registered
246 Posts
prayers

He's in our prayers as well as all others serving over seas

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thought's and prayers are on the way. God bless our troops, this is the very least I can do to give back to those who stand to protect our freedom.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Prayers sent!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Matt we all love you brother, please get well soon

I pray for all the men and women who are fighting for my freedoms. They are a very special bunch of people. I will especially pray for Matt and his family. I'd just like to thank any Veteran that has paid a price for our freedom. You are all the absolute GREATEST in my book. May God bless us all and forgive us where we fail Him.

Frank

·
Registered
272 Posts
I will pray for Matt and all the other troops overseas, also we might need some prayers along the gulf coast. Katrina has hit pretty hard. GOD BLESS

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
I just sent one off. I hope he comes out of this in good shape.

Automan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts