Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I have a very dear friend of mine, her name is Tina Jo, she is a very unique person, well,in February she at the age of 47 was diagnosed with brain cancer, she had some headaches and dizziness, by the time she was diagnosed she was already stage four. I fear her time is growing near, hospice came in this week. I have learned a great deal from Tina, things I guess we all know, but this thing called life takes over, and we all forget the basics, I have decided in my life to get back to those, love and trust in God, cherish my family, stop and smell the roses, and see the beauty in all God created, and when I wake up, I thank God, for the miracle of another day. Please pray for peace and comfort for my friend Tina Jo, and her family. Thank you my archery friends, you all also hold a special place in my heart.

Linda Marlow

·
Registered
987 Posts
I'll be keeping your friend in my prayers.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Prayers for your friend, her family and you too!

·
Registered
552 Posts
My heartfelt prayers to Tina Jo and prayers also to you her dear friend.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Many prayers coming Tuna jos way as well as yours

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Prayers sent from Arkansas to all involved and touched by this devistating situation.....

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Cancer is a horrible thing to deal with I have lost 2 grandparents to it and almost lost my Dad to it!

Your Friend and Family and you are in my prayers!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Prays sent for your friend that God's arms be around her to comfort her during her time of need! I lost my brother a little over a year ago to cancer and I know the pain of loss. I pray that God will also comfort her family and friends left behind to miss her it sound like she's the type of person who has touched many lives so she will certainly live on through them!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Prayers sent,from Indiana.AMEN

·
Registered
124 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend Tina Jo and her family.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Prayer's being said in Texas

May God comfort your friend, her family and you.
God Bless,
Steven

1 - 18 of 18 Posts