Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now have a lone wolf assault and 4 sticks as one of my stands. I know the video on the lone wolf website shows how to attach the steps to the Alpha but can you attach the the sticks to the Assault the same way?? if not does anyone have any tips??

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks cornfedkiller, are those aftermarket tie downs he is using?? Thanks again, Ron

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Just so you now, there is NO SUCH THING as Lone Wolf product going to China. It actually never happened. That was all hear-say. All Lone Wolf products were produced in USA. The story was just that - a story.

·
Aim Small, Miss Small
5,589 Posts
Thanks cornfedkiller, are those aftermarket tie downs he is using?? Thanks again, Ron
Word.

And to answer your other question, yes, they are called kwik-straps. A google search will take you right to them..I believe the model they are showing in that particular model is still a prototype and not available yet, but they sell them in 2 foot (the ones you would want for that job) and 4 foot models..

Just so you now, there is NO SUCH THING as Lone Wolf product going to China. It actually never happened. That was all hear-say. All Lone Wolf products were produced in USA. The story was just that - a story.
Haha!! Is this a joke?? Why would Lone Wolf make something like that up? And if you ever saw the 2009 or older models next to the 2010 (chinese) models, there was an obvious difference..

Also, from the LW website:

"Opportunity. This great country offers plenty of them. But with opportunity, comes decision. In 2010, we made the decision to move production of Lone Wolf Portable Treestands out of the country. It was a tough decision but one we felt was right.

The transition was not easy and ultimately, the results were not what we were looking for. The lesson learned wasn’t new; sometimes you have to leave home to realize just how good home really was. But the lesson brought on a new opportunity and perhaps the most important decision we have ever made – to bring it home.

Last year, our stands were produced 6,000 miles away. This year, all stands will literally be produced 6 miles from the Lone Wolf headquarters in our hometown of Peoria, Illinois. That’s called coming full-circle...."

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
All I can tell you is it never happened. Lone Wolf never had product produced in China.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Based on the statement outlined above directly from LW's site, what exactly is your source? Did the just print "Made in China" on the product boxes for S & G's?

Please elaborate on your statement with FACTS! I'm interested!!!
Mike

·
Aim Small, Miss Small
5,589 Posts
Based on the statement outlined above directly from LW's site, what exactly is your source? Did the just print "Made in China" on the product boxes for S & G's?

Please elaborate on your statement with FACTS! I'm interested!!!
Mike
x2! Where are you getting this information IndianaPSE?? And what was the rationale for making up the story??

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gosh I shouldn't have mentioned China LOL LOL LOL:angel:

·
Aim Small, Miss Small
5,589 Posts
ttt...looking for where this "fake china" information is coming from??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts