Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Just Do It.....
30,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took some time off today to get some of my pre sets ready.
Some are new and some have been there a season or two.
Got seven of nine done today.

Took some pics.....hope you guys enjoy em....

·
Just Do It.....
30,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

That one had a worn trail coming out of the timber and a bed under it. :toothy2:
It's been there a few seasons.

The NINJA stand.

I tried to get the pics from where a deer would be, but sometimes they come out anywhere.......

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Cool, goodluck this season!!

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
every year i set my stands early like you, but this year i vowed to keep a few free ones for rut. It never fails that a new rub line, or area of scraps shows up during late oct that i need another stand for. Usually i just buy a new stand and hang, this year im gonna wait i think. Monday is calling for a high of 80 and lows in the 50's gonna get some stand work done

·
Just Do It.....
30,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking good! Just curious but what stands are you using?
Mostly Big Game Boss XL for pre-set's.
Rodgers has em for $60.00 if you buy three or more.
Heavy but big and rock solid with a built in footrest.

·
Just Do It.....
30,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
every year i set my stands early like you, but this year i vowed to keep a few free ones for rut. It never fails that a new rub line, or area of scraps shows up during late oct that i need another stand for. Usually i just buy a new stand and hang, this year im gonna wait i think. Monday is calling for a high of 80 and lows in the 50's gonna get some stand work done
I have more.......:toothy2:

I was out there seven hour's, it was 105 when I got home.......good thing there was a good breeze.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Mostly Big Game Boss XL for pre-set's.
Rodgers has em for $60.00 if you buy three or more.
Heavy but big and rock solid with a built in footrest.
I was looking at those myself and they dont look too bad, price sure is nice! Gonna have to give them a try.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Always a good idea.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Great looking sets. Marty

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have to ask...it looks like you have field and stream or big game treestand ladders in some of those trees...how do you put them up by yourself??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts