Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
I just ordered a set in fall brown from their website, and it was here in about 4 days. I love it, and great turn around time. The only thing I dislike about Predator is those dumb looking short billed hats. Wouldn't be caught dead in one. They need to make a boonie of some sort or even a decent ball cap style.

·
Registered
17 Posts
cabelas

I think that cabelas also carries the predator camo patern.I am thinking about getting some myself any more feed back will be appriciated.

·
Registered
111 Posts
ASAT Camo

Hello,

I just ordered the ASAT Camo leafy, I like what I see and all the tests that were done seem to be legit. I have heard nothing but good about this camo. We'll see.

Rob

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Monofletch,
Check out these web sites. They are the cheapest that I have found for Predator Camo.

Westernhuntingsupply.com
CamoWorld.com
Archerybymail.com

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'll second archerybymail.com. I have ordered a set of grey, brown and deception from them over the past month and they have been the lowest price I've found. They have gotten all my orders right and I couldn't be happier.

Jon R

·
DefiantShooter
10,833 Posts
GrayWolf Wollins

DogDoc, Call jeff at Gray Wolf.....He makes the boonies in Predator....Good stuff!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts