Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have quite a few pieces of predator I am looking to part with.

1. Predator Ambush bibs, jacket and reversible beanie. $250 tyd
Predator brown deception jacket and bibs are both size large. Windproof/water resistant. Worn probably 5 times. There is 1 spot on the bibs where the stitching came loose and my wife fixed the threading. These may have a few imperfections from stick ems getting caught on them by walking through the woods. Overall pretty good condition.

2. Scent lok all season predator brown deception jacket, pants and predator bow hunting gloves. Both size large. Worn 3 times this season. Gloves are in rough condition. $150 tyd

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hi - could you describe how the ambush bibs and jacket fit and your size? I hear a lot that predator has some odd sizing. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi - could you describe how the ambush bibs and jacket fit and your size? I hear a lot that predator has some odd sizing. Thanks!
Sure, the only Predator Camo I own that I would describe as somewhat odd sized would be the Ambush. I’m 6’0 195 lbs. the jacket fit just fine with 2 layers underneath it. Maybe a little short but nothing bad. The bibs fit fine except they seemed a little tight in the thigh area seemed a little tight. Length was fine and they fit ok in the chest/stomach area.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Thanks - I am 5'10", 165lb. Seems like the bibs might be ok though I am wondering about the jacket - it probably big / long in the arm but might be right for getting through the cold late season.
I have the high plains jacket in M and it fits me closely - too closely to layer much under it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.