Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
18,640 Posts
Ambush Series.. its what I have ... love it... just go a size or two larger than normal .....

·
Bettering the last.....
5,719 Posts
I’d also say ambush series for warmth but I’d say go true size w that and go one smaller on microfleece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,218 Posts
Ambush series is awesome. I said it a million times, predator is my favorite camo but they stink with sizing.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I have both, for warmth definitely the ambush series wins. Ambush bibs run true to size and very roomy. The ambush jacket is also pretty close to true to size, maybe on The smaller size, but it's more just an athletic fit I think. The micro fleece is awesome too! No insulation but very good at wind blocking. I think the micro fleece jacket fits true to size maybe a tad big but for layering makes it perfect. The pants however run small. I am a 30-31" waist 5'7 165 muscular build and I had to get a 34" in the micro pants. The waist in the 32" fit good but the thighs were too tight. The 34 waist is a tad to big on me but once layered they fit pretty good!

Just an fyi I have a large ambush set, bibs and jacket, in brown deception for sale in the classifieds at a great price! Really good shape just a little big on me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
247 Posts
FYI I have high plains and stealth fleece and feel that based on the wind blocking and micro fleece, the high plains has potential for greater warmth if you can layer under it. Layering under it will be tougher though do to the closer fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts