Archery Talk Forum banner

Predator Camo???

477 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  PAstringking
Are the folks at Predator Camo hard to deal with?? I've read on here in several places about slow turnaround and wrong items shipped to folks. I'm just curious if I should deal directly with them or try to find another outlet. Oh and does anyone make Scent Lok lined clothing out of it??

Any suggestions??

I really like their camo, I just don't want to be the middle of November getting it!!:wink:
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,124 Posts
Not bad for me

In my experience they are good. It took a few weeks for one wrong sized item I have sent back, but overall if I order - it gets here quick.

· Registered
14,306 Posts
Just call them and confirm the items in stock and tell them you want them to ship asap. I order in the AM then call around lunch just to follow-up. I hate waiting!! lol

· Registered
6,628 Posts
I have dealt with them about 4 times and 3 times I have left upset, once I even turned them in to the BBB. I won't get in to all the details but their customer service is lacking to say the least although Jen that works there is top notch!

For all of my Predator Camo I go through Southern Sam on here. Great prices and fast shipping :darkbeer:

· Registered
19,551 Posts
DONT ORDER ONLINE!!!

i placed my order....received a order / confirmation number....called 2 weeks later...and they never received my order.

they placed it on the phone and i had my bibs in 5 days....regular USPS

sometimes....its nicer to deal with a dealer like Southern Sam...or a local shop if they carry stock

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.