Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of Predators warp knit rain parka and pants for sale. The parka is a size Med but is sized fairly large. The pants are size large. I am 5'11", 190 lbs, with a 34" waist and the suite fits me good. The pants are large enough to wear over my regular pants. The outfit is in excellent condition with no tears and has only been worn a few times.

I won't be able to post pics until tomorrow evening (10/14) but you can see them on Predators website (www.predatorcamo.com)

The parka sells for $160 new and the pants for $140. I will sell them for $180 tyd for both.

I accept paypal and MO

Thanks,

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a photo of yours truely in the rain gear. The parka is cut long for extra protection and the pants have zips up to the knee. The outfit is lined so it is not ultra light wieght but does make a great outfit and can even be worn as a main outer layer in mildly cold weather.

·
Registered
539 Posts
How quiet is this setup? Does it breath fairly well? I have frog toggs currrently and looking for something a bit better quality.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is fairly quiet. I have never had a problem with deer busting me due to the noise of the fabric. It does breath fairly well but it is a little heavy for very warm weather. Perfect for cooler rains.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.