Archery Talk Forum banner

Press Plans

284242 Views 797 Replies 279 Participants Last post by  seamusduffy
Attached are some plans I have revised. Thanks to lc12 for the spot checks, I get in a hurry and don't QC my own work. If anybody else notices something let me know and I'll update them.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 798 Posts

· Registered
13,490 Posts
Press

Wow you did a great Job thats going to help alot of guys out
what program Auto Cad?:thumbs_up

· Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow you did a great Job thats going to help alot of guys out
what program Auto Cad?:thumbs_up
Yup, AutoCAD

where do you get the fingers?
You'll have to find those yourself. There is a thread in here somewhere that has a finger drawn up, you'd just have to cut it out or find somebody to cut it out for you.

· Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Parts List

Attached is a parts list for McMaster-Carr. I know some people are bargain shoppers and can find some of this stuff cheaper or buy it locally, but it's just a generic list to give people an idea of what I used.

Soon there will be a list from lc12 with a list of Enco part numbers too!!

Attachments

· Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can't seem to open the files......say's they're damaged and can't be repaired.:confused:
When you click on them a window pops up and asks you if you want to open, save, or cancel. When I click on Open, they open up just fine. If you click on Save, you can save them to your computer then open them with Adobe reader. If you are saving them and they don't open, try clicking Open on the window that pops up, then go to File and click on Save a Copy or Save As and save them to your computer. Then you can try to open them from there. Hope that helps.

You can download the free Adobe reader here if you need to:
Free Adobe Reader

· Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Updated List

I updated the price for a 6ft stick of 1.5" tubing rather than a 4ft stick. You can get a 4ft stick of the 1.75" tubing if you eliminate the cross member.

Also, if you get a 6ft stick of 1.5", then you will have leftover depending on how long your legs are. If you order a 4ft stick, then your legs will be around 9" depending on the width of your cuts.

And, if you're not comfortable using these tubing sizes, bump everything up a size or two. Do whatever makes you more comfortable. Remember that it's your press, do with it what you want and make it your own.:teeth:

Hope this helps.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 798 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.