Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to work today. I get off at 6 pm and get home around 6:30. When I was driving down the road to my house i looked out into the freshly cut bean field for any deer. Well sure enough there was 3 deer out in the field by the hous. Ran into the house to get the binos, walked to the field edge to look. It was 3 bucks sparring like crazy. Nothing with any size but it was still cool. I got some video of the deer. There was a little 8 pointer a small spike and a forked 4 or 6 pointer. Pretty cool to watch. Just gets me fired up some more.:wink:

Good Luck to all

· Registered
184 Posts
I put 2, 1 acre food plots in and last I had the right wind to see if anything was using them. Got in the stand and put the bow on the bow hanger and looked up there was a buck jumping the fence to get in the plot. Set there till dark and ended up having 8 bucks and 5 does show up. All through out the night there were atleast 2 sets of bucks sparing and sometimes 3 sets goin at it. Our season has been open 2 weeks and I haven't been out yet because of the weather being to nice. Pretty sure seeing all those bucks got me ready to roll!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.