Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a year ago I went Hawg Hunting in Texas........I had a carbon arrow that I paid $6.00 for that had $4.00 worth of feathers on it had a lighted knock that cost $12.50 and a Steel Force broadhead about $10.00..........That makes me about $32.50 per shot and I missed more that one Hawg.............An I missing something here?????:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
You ran out of arrows?? Sick Kildog on em. Oh, by the way, what is your point.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
well I came back from that trip about 4 arrows shy of what I took !!!!!!! What is his point?

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I guess that he pays to much for his arrows.....

ICS 400's $4.40 ea.
Vanes $0.25 for 3
Stinger 100gr. $6.60 ea.

$11.25 each

·
Registered
156 Posts
Its still cheaper than golf. Ever added up the cost of that deer meat.Gas to get there-food-batterys-lic-scents-camo-all the gear the list goes on an on.The most expencive meat in the world-But I`ll be back year after year.:)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No damn point.

No $amn point just utterly rambling.............I just paid too @amn much for a shot at least that is what I think...........is this possible????..........surly to #ell not........:D

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
It is possible. Olddog48, why don't you give me $25 per arrow and I will get you two dozen with the recommended broadhead from Archerytalk.com? I can pay for my next Texas style hog hunting trip. You come out cheaper and I get my trip for free.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Arkie you are a smart man you do the math...........did you see the beginning of this post? I laid out what the #amn arrows cost me to shoot at a #amn hawg..........lol.......:D

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Oh, I forgot what your point was. Sorry. I will stay focused next time. Shoot them hogs. They don't care how much it cost and neither do I.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn Arkie tell me what you really think...........lol....:D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts