Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious what a 2006 Hoyt Pro-Tec RH, 60# XT 2000 limbs that comes with a custom 28" Posten Stabilizer may be worth today? It seems in good shape with marks from pro-pod and mounting sights and rest.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
if the string and cables are still shootable for a year or so , i would say somewhere around 350 .

the bow has the offset cable guard rod , that wasn't standard , it's a good improvement over the standard ( straight ) rod .

Posten stabs are not much worth .....

·
Registered
51,134 Posts
The bow is 8 years old it's worth what your willing to pay for it. But IMHO $250 or less. Doesn't matter what the string and cables are like they should be replaced just for your peace of mind. The acc. are nothing to consider in the deal because you would set it up the way you want and there isn't that much there to begin with.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
I purchased a 2007 bowtect commander with just a peep in the string, but cables / string were almost new two years ago for $350...
still shooting bull eye with it.

·
Registered
8,837 Posts
250 would be a smokin' good deal, 300 is about right on both sides of the deal, 350 is absolutely the top end, bow better be perfect. any more and pass. they are universally known as good bows, though, so that's gonna hold the price up a bit.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
just sold an absolutely PERFECT 2003 protec lx pro with wheels for $350 shipped and buyer was very pleased . now thinking about selling 2009 montega .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts