Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
32,872 Posts
I checked on the Bishop right after they hit the market and back then they were running about $650.00. Finding one was a different story however. No one I talked to had them and I called around all over Texas looking for one. Also, people really don't like posting prices here on AT all that much. Not really that good of a policy because of the many dealers that are on here and the competition. JMHO

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Retail price on the Bishop is $749

Retail price on the Edge is $699

Prices will vary by dealer. Hope this helps you out.

G

·
The last time I was down at Pigeon Rd in Stephenville, TX. they had the Bishop for $595.00 in the Camo version. Call Allen at ( 254 ) 968-8986. Be sure and ask for Allen or someone in the bow dept. Tell him Ben told you to call and you may get a better price than that.

·
32,872 Posts
WyoJim said:
Come on rembrandt....whats the matter with posting the retail price of something? Its like the window sticker on an car or truck.

I would appreciate it Javi, Thanks.
I said they didn't like to, I didn't say they wouldn't do it. I guess it's OK, I've done the same on other products. Quite a variance in numbers above tho.

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
rembrandt said:
I said they didn't like to, I didn't say they wouldn't do it. I guess it's OK, I've done the same on other products. Quite a variance in numbers above tho.

all brands vary accross the country......

In central PA we happen to be in a "cheap" mcpherson area....

but we are in an "expensive" mathews area.......

accessories vary alot too, I have seen $20.00-$40.00 differances in some releases from state to state......

differant economys yeild differant prices.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.