Archery Talk Forum banner

Primal Gear Unlimited's CFSB Video.

1660 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  kegan
I saw this video on a thread up in Gen Archery. I liked the review and found the bow interesting. I thought I'd share the video down here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
5,344 Posts
A heck of an idea, especially with all the armegeddon stuff that is so popular these days. I figure it will sell well. Best part for me was the guy looked like he was genuinely having fun.

I can only imagine the things going through the heads here, posted or not...lol.

"Is it ILF? Is it long enough for my draw? Can I get it in 35# and work up? Where do I put the sights? He said you have to shoot instinctive!!!!!! ARRRGGHHHH!!!!! Wow--did you notice how awful his form was? He didn't even anchor! Said he hasn't shot in nearly 2 decades, but was hitting a deer in the kill @ 15 yds? NO WAY! It takes YEARS to be able to do that with 50#!!!!"

:lol3:

Thanks for the link SS--it was interesting.

· Premium Member
5,344 Posts
I see it as a gimmick--might be fun to have one around though. You can cut a green hickory sapling and have enough bow to kill a deer. Just like with bullets, sooner or later you'd run out of broadheads. Learning to knap flint or even properly temper bamboo would take time. If the world gets to the point where that bow is the difference between living and dying......we're screwed.

· >>--------->
1,466 Posts
it is a decent idea. I believe this has been brought up before.

A folding bow would go well with a folding knife. Swiss should perfect this idea. I can see the glossy red riser being a hit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.