Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me start off by saying I,m a BowTech shooter,,,Period! anyway, set p a cynergy today with the owner with me.. new s/c,s the whole works. S/C swap was a PIA...but doable,, top cam by eye was one twist low.. ctr shot slightly left,,just a tad...adjusted cable sync,, left ctr shot alone he,s been shootin this bow for a while..... BAM perfect bullet hole,,,,went outside with bare shaft,, and b.s. was Perfect hgt slightly knoc right this was at 28 yrds. like 1" right. I can,t tell ya how impressed I was. These Primes really do what they say they do,,,I,ve been setting up primes since 2013 starting with the Impact , Rival,s and now the C... my ***** is they r not conducive to short draw archers like myself...kinda slow and my BowTechs are Not slow,,, but the primes really tune and shoot great especially for someone who dosent own all the tools and want a tune and forget Bow... Gawd I love there grip...Enjoy,,you can beat me up now LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
how are they not conductive to short draw shooters. they have some of the least amount of speed loss as you drop in DL.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I shoot 50# 27" d.l. and shoot a lot of 3d.. Speed,, all I can get helps. I am really looking at the Cynergy Hybrid though. might get a 60# and turn it down some. this thing wowed me really did.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts