Prime Rize 60 lb compound bow with 27.5" draw length cams, ripcord drop away rest, HHA optimizer ultra with nearly all the tapes, custom stabilizer, prime quiver, tru ball hand release, easton injexion 400 arrows in excellent condition (12) with field points and 3 ramcat deep six broadheads (unused). Also have a bunch of bow tuning accessories like thread, levels, ect that I will throw in as well as a target. Basically everything you need to start hunting in great condition all in one package. Bow is in good condition, no issues at all but like any bow the string will need to be replaced eventually (prob another season or two left in it). This bow has the 27.5 in cams in it (which can be adjusted by around +/- .5 in) or else will need separate cams to change the draw length. If you don't know your draw length this bow is not for you. This setup is an amazing value, stopped shooting because I hurt my shoulder. Looking to sell this locally to North New Jersey, no shipping. Feel free to ask any questions, I would prefer not to split up and serious buyers only price is pretty firm.