Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my STX 39 today, lets see some pics for those who have one!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
image.jpg
image.jpg
Here's my 39 & 36

I will say I am in love with both but had a hard time putting the 39 down. The bow holds and aims better than any bow I've ever had. I've shot Hoyt, PSE, Mathews and bowtech and these bow just flat out shoot!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
View attachment 3671569
View attachment 3671577
Here's my 39 & 36

I will say I am in love with both but had a hard time putting the 39 down. The bow holds and aims better than any bow I've ever had. I've shot Hoyt, PSE, Mathews and bowtech and these bow just flat out shoot!
Very nice! I have the 39 on order, going to be the longest 2-3 weeks ever! lol

·
I'm nicer than I appear
8,041 Posts
Very nice rigs! To the STX36 owners, what kind of speed are you getting? I'm considering one for a 3D rig.

Thanks!

·
33,181 Posts

Sorry only pic I have on my phone. Awesome bow, highly recommended. Not sure what the speed is.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Sorry only pic I have on my phone. Awesome bow, highly recommended. Not sure what the speed is.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
very nice. I was considering the 36" but due to my height the 39" was the better fit and the speed difference isnt that much. But ill mainly be shooting indoor/field. Ill toy around in the open class from time to time but usually shoot HC.

·
Registered
611 Posts
View attachment 3671569
View attachment 3671577
Here's my 39 & 36

what differences do you notice in the 36 compared to the 39? I am debating on getting a 36. Do you say its still well worth doing? I have my Rival which is near the ATA...

Thanks!

·
Registered
532 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
I set mine up for ASA. It's a 27.5"/50 and shooting 280fps with a 280 grain CXL Pro 150.

Very nice rigs! To the STX36 owners, what kind of speed are you getting? I'm considering one for a 3D rig.

Thanks!

·
I'm nicer than I appear
8,041 Posts
I set mine up for ASA. It's a 27.5"/50 and shooting 280fps with a 280 grain CXL Pro 150.
Interesting. I'd be 1/2" longer, 10 lbs more draw weight, and a 330 gr arrow. She might just work for my ASA rig, yep, go ahead and send me that white one...thanks!

·
Registered
611 Posts
what cams do you have on it? I have C's on my 39 and love them.. not bad speeds! pretty close to my set up right there! 27.75" at 52 lbs but like 60lb for 3D

·
Registered
532 Posts
what cams do you have on it? I have C's on my 39 and love them.. not bad speeds! pretty close to my set up right there! 27.75" at 52 lbs but like 60lb for 3D
It currently has C cams but I'm going to switch it to B cams and 28" mods in order to increase the holding weight a bit...will move the draw stops in to get my DL back down.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts